The ARHPA Foundation, Inc., an organization incorporated under the laws of the Commonwealth of Kentucky, exists to provide charitable, educational, and scientific support within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended. The Foundation is operated, supervised or controlled by and operated for the benefit of the American Road Horse and Pony Association, Inc.
Funds raised by ARHPA Foundation, Inc., have been used to:
- Provide up to $15,000 added prize money for USTA Roadster Classic, held annually at Kentucky State Fair World’s Championship Horse Show
- Conduct demonstrations and seminars to help roadster horse enthusiasts learn tips and techniques for showing and managing their horse more successfully
- Award annually up to two each $1,000 scholarships to deserving youngsters (apply for scholarships here)
- Award prizes for junior exhibitors showing roadster ponies in our ARHPA Roadster Pony Championship
- Conduct the ARHPA Horse Show, which endeavors to promote the sport of showing roadster horses and roadster ponies
Interested in helping? We welcome your donation of any amount. Use these links to learn more about earmarking funds for a specific purpose — such as scholarships and roadster pony championships, or to donate USTA prize money or sponsorship of the annual ARHPA Horse Show — or even another purpose under the approved purposes of the Foundation. Feel free to contact us to discuss your plans for a gift you may be considering. Gifts are tax deductible under the fullest extent of the law.
Current officers and regulatory filings can be found here.