USEF Roadster Committee

https://www.usef.org/about-us/councils-committees/39

USEF Roadster Committee Charter

ARHPA’s Appointment Guidelines and Criteria for population of the USEF Roadster Committee

The USEF Roadster Committee will be comprised of 15 members, nine (60%) of which will be appointed by the ARHPA; of those nine, at least two must be athlete appointees. The current president of the ARHPA and the current USEF Roadster Committee Chairperson will select members on behalf of the ARHPA. The remaining six (40%) will be appointed by the current USEF president; of those six, at least three must be athlete appointees.

The criteria for affiliate appointees are as follows:

• The appointee must be a member of and in good standing with the USEF;

• The appointee must be a member of and in good standing with the ARHPA.

Criteria for affiliate athlete appointees:

• The appointee must be a member of and in good standing with the USEF;

• The appointee must be a member of and in good standing with the ARHPA;

Please contact ARHPA with questions or comments.

Judy McNeish proudly presents her world’s champion roadsters Invincible Summer and Thunderbolt.

%d bloggers like this: