United States Trotting Association Roadster Classic
$15,000 Added Total Estimated Prize Money
Roadster To Bike Class
For: Standardbred horses that have not been shown prior to August 30, 2020 or horses that competed in the 2020 USTA Roadster Classic and did not win.
To Be Held: During the World’s Championship Horse Show, Louisville Kentucky, August 21 – 28, 2021
1) Horses must be 100% Standardbred and registered with either the USTA or Canadian Trotting Association/Standardbred Canada. Horses registered as pleasure are eligible to compete as long as they are 100% Standardbred. Registration will be checked at Louisville prior to showing. Copy of registration papers and ARHPA Horse ID Certificate must accompany entries and ownership must be both current and correct.
2) Horse cannot have shown in any roadster class prior to August 30, 2020 with the following exception: non-winning horses who competed in the 2020 USTA Roadster Classic. Horse must show in 2 classes prior to the WCHS in order to be eligible.
3) All horses that qualify for the Final must show and be judged in the Final class held on Thursday night of the WCHS in order to be eligible to compete for the following year’s USTA Roadster Classic. Horses excused from the final class by either judge or a competitor are NOT eligible for the following year’s USTA Roadster Classic.
5) Tattoo or freeze brand will be checked before entering the ring.
Payments & Deadlines:
• Nomination Form and Fee of $50.00: This form must be completed and postmarked no later than June 4, 2021. Payments must be made to the ARHPA and postmarked no later than June 4, 2021, to avoid late penalty. After June 4, 2021 a $200.00 late fee penalty will be assessed. All entries must be received by June 18, 2021.
• Entry Fee of $150.00: Due by entry closing date for WCHS
• Declaration Fee of $300.00: Due by 2 p.m. Saturday, August 22, 2021.
• WCHS Entry: Horses must be entered by the owner/trainer in the World’s Championship Horse Show in the USTA Roadster Classic class by the World’s Championship Horse Show’s entry deadline. Rules of the ARHPA and the World’s Championship Horse Show will apply.